Enjoy the luxury of your own spacious residence (650 m²) that ensures not only peace and quiet but also independence and privacy. The Guest Management and well-trained staff are dedicated to your personal comfort and well-being. A sojourn at Blue Dream in Camps Bay guarantees a stress-free, relaxing holiday experience of the highest possible quality.
Every room in the holiday villa has a view of the ocean, from Camps Bay to Bakoven going towards Llandudno.
- Prestigious master bedroom with king-size bed, armchairs, fireplace (gas), TV, DVD/CD player, and personal safe, walk-in dressing room, en suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, under-floor heating and heated towel rails, sea-facing balcony with daybeds.
- Four superior double bedrooms (3x queen-size bed, 1x king-size bed), fitted wardrobes and cupboards. Two toplevel bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Two bedrooms near the pool with en suite bathrooms with bath, separate shower, under-floor heating and direct access to either wrap around terrace or courtyard.
- Finest quality linen, feather down duvets and pillows (spare allergy-free polyester hollow fibre blend pillows), silk bedcovers and mohair throws, silk and suede scatter cushions.
- Plush bath towels, bathrobes and deluxe toiletries provided.
- Spacious (90 m²), sea-facing lounge and dining area with large comfortable sofas, armchairs, and fireplace (gas).
- Satellite TV and DVD/CD player with super-size screen (110 cm) and integrated sound system.
- Owners' collection of contemporary South African paintings and artworks.
- Solid timber dining table to seat 6 - 8 people.
- Fresh flowers, candles and seasonal decorations.
- Adjacent guest toilet.
- Wide, wrap around veranda with quality outdoor furniture - 6-seater outside table,
4 cane armchairs and occasional tables.
- High quality electric appliances, e.g, kettle, coffee machine, coffee grinder, toaster, blender, juicer, beverage cooler, fridge, deep freeze and ice-making machine, dishwasher, etc.
- Quality cooking utensils, crockery, glassware, stemware and cutlery for 10 place settings.
- Cotton tea towels and linen napkins, decorative table placemats and runners.
- Stock of basic groceries comprising a variety of teas, coffee, condiments, dried herbs, etc.
- Washing machine, tumble drier and ironing equipment in the scullery.
- Zest weight lifting and push-up equipment / mirror wall
- 1 KCR-100 Bicycle
- 1 Cross Trainer
- Punching bag /ball bag and boxing gloves
- Overhead TV, CD player and integrated sound system
- 7 m x 3,50 m salt water swimming pool (heated, 30 degrees C)
- Sauna with seaview
- Outside hot water shower and toilet
- Wrap around tropical wood terasse with potted plants and sheltered barbecue facility
- Wooden garden furniture, including 8-seater table, 4 sun beds, occasional tables, chairs and 3 sun umbrellas
- Well-kept terrace garden with indigenous plants